About Me

My photo
I am a undergraduate student at a well known research univeristy in the South.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Linking The Chain

I have spent a great deal of time browsing the Internet over the duration of this project searching for valuable and credible information. Because I have been writing about an environmental issue I have not had a great deal of success finding information in the nationally renowned news sites. Instead, I have had to search the internet for each posting and try to find some sites that explore any of my issues of water conservation, recycling, and alternate energy sources. Fortunately, I was able to find some sites which were valuable enough to use multiple times:
OurEarth.org
Water Use It Wisely
Water Conservation News
Recycling Guide
Energy Resources: Solar Power
The majority of the websites that I have used are linked to water conservation because I put most of my emphasis on that topic. All aspects of going "green" are important, but I wanted to spend a lot of my time dealing with the water crisis because I believe that it can grow to become a much more heated topic as the resource continues to dissipate.

1 comment:

O Bro said...

oh right on gigi-these sites are pretty solid. nice job on all the research and effort put into the blog-it is going to pay off!